1.有机化学、药物化学或相关化学专业博士学位，有制药企业或相关药物研发机构5 ~ 10年的工作经验；
DIRECTOR OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
1.Lead HitGen’s medicinal chemistry teams to generate advanced lead compounds and clinical candidates in a timely way.
2. Ensure the scientific research output from the department meet the high quality, and industry standards.
3. Ensure the laboratory operations have high standards of safety, health and environmental protection (SHE).
4.Drive the continuous improvements in the operational efficiency in terms of speed and costs.
5. Build a team with a strong culture of delivery-focus, customer-orientation and partnership.
6.Establish a team with high level of engagement and innovative capabilities;
7.Contribute effective to the generation and protection of company’s intellectual properties;
8. Take active participation and support in company’s research and business activities outside own immediate department.
Qualifications & Requirements
1.The candidate must be an accomplished and innovative individual with a Ph.D. degree in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry along with at least 5~10 years of working experience in a pharma/biotech, CRO or leading academic research centre;
2..In addition to the scientific achievement as shown by peer reviewed publications and patents, the individual should also have demonstrable track record and experience in a leadership role in medicinal chemistry;
3.Broad experiences on innovative drug discovery, familiar with research process and key points of overall novel drug discovery as well as knowing the status of novel drug discovery at home and abroad;
4. Director of chemistry will be a member of the senior leadership team, and will be responsible for chemistry strategy, planning, and the day to day operations and delivery of the multiple chemistry teams, as well as interactions with external partners;
5. Fluency in both Chinese and English will be required.